• Important Please Read•
For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below. For more detailed instructions, please see our artwork setup guide.
All artwork must be supplied:
- With 5mm bleed (when scaled to full-size) (10mm for double-sided graphics)
- With crop marks
- With each design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”)
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file formats:
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS6 and below)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
Once your artwork is ready please use our upload service, ARTWORK UPLOAD
However, if you experience any problems with this link, please try uploading your files with MailBigFile.
- Without 5mm bleed
- Without crop marks
- With multiple artworks on one page
- At an incorrect width-to-height ratio
- In RGB colour mode
- With missing links or images which are not embedded
- Without fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- Protected by a password
Unaccepted file formats:
- AI (Adobe CC Illustrator versions)
- INDD (Adobe InDesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- PPT/PPTX (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for issues contained in the supplied artwork itself such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts and missing images. To avoid these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to our requirements.
Artwork not supplied to our requirements will likely render an unsatisfactory result or delay your order. If you unsure about the artwork you have, please check with us beforehand to ensure there are no complications with your order.
If artwork cannot be used to produce what has been ordered, we will advise you of this and request how you would like to proceed.
If an artwork size is different to the ordered size, the ordered size always takes precedence. This is due to the fact that artworks from our customers are supplied in a variety of scales.
With subjective issues of quality such as image resolution, we will sometimes advise you if the quality is extremely low, though again, we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn’t suitable for your needs.